Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who's An Idiot? LeAnn's An Idiot!

On Monday while driving home from work I wanted to make a phone call but my ear bud thingy was in the back seat of my car. I came up to a stop light so I tried to reach back and get it but it was a little out of reach. Instead of taking off my seat belt or just forgetting it, I kind of jumped and reached back for it. It worked but as I grabbed it I heard *pop*pop*pop*pop*pop*pop* my back popped a thousand times. I didn't think anything of it until the next day I woke up and was in excruciating pain. My back hurt so bad just breathing in was painful. I went to my chiropractor after work and turns out I popped like ten ribs out of place! She adjusted me and it helped a little but I have to go back in tomorrow for another adjustment. I just hope it's better before I have to sit on a plane Saturday. I really should know better than to mess around when it comes to my back. Especially after everything I've done to try and fix it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Are you crazy? Doing that kind of stuff hurts my back and I don't have anything wrong with my spine!

Allison said...

DANG! Hope it feels better before your trip!