Thursday, September 4, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football....

Football officially started tonight and to make it even better the Redskins are playing. They aren't doing so well as of right now but it's still fun for me to watch. Russ not so much, he gets very upset at every play. It's funny I never thought I would look forward to football season but I really am this year. I like waking up Sunday morning making the Thorpe favorite breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and southern style hash browns (little squares of potatoes) then sitting down and watching football literally ALL day. Sometimes it can get a little boring but it helps that I have a fantasy team so I want to see how my guys are doing and if I'm winning. Hopefully the Redskins can pull their heads out of their butts this year and actually do something. Go Redskins!

No comments: