Friday, September 19, 2008

Going Back to Cali, Cali, Cali

I feel like I accomplished more today in four hours than I normally do all day. I woke up at 8:30 got ready and headed down to Lynnwood for my final chiro appointment before I leave tomorrow. Then I drove down to Redmond where I stopped by the bank and took a few deposits for work and dropped off mail at the post office. Then I went to my doctor so I could have a blood test done. My doctor asked me in January to have the test done for Factor V (blood clotting gene) since my family has a history of it. I finally got around to it today but then I think they may have done the wrong test. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be for Factor V-Leiden and they just did a regular Factor V. Then it was back up to Everett where I stopped by the store for some last minute supplies. Now I'm waiting for the laundry to get done so I can start packing.

We get in LAX tomorrow around three and then we'll pick up my dad at the train station before heading over to Dodger Stadium. I'm not sure what we are going to be doing on Sunday or Monday but one of those days I want to go to the beach. Tuesday it's Disneyland! I'm so excited! I think the last time I went to Disneyland was with my cousin Jill when I was fifteen. Then Wednesday we'll head back up to LAX and head home.

I guess it's back to getting ready. I need to pack, clean up the house, and put my itinerary together.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So? How was Disney? Necie? Did you make it to the beach?

Heather said...

Time for an update about how the trip was! I'm dying to hear, and since you don't believe in phones anymore....... I've heard they work two ways you can call and get calls. AMAZING. Seriously get on it. I'm tired of calling/texting with no answer.