Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Own My Car!

When I was 19 years old I bought my car all by myself. I went out and found a place that would give me the loan, researched what kind of car I wanted, went to two different dealerships and filled out all the paperwork by myself. (Ok so my dad did come and help out at the dealership when the guys were being mean to me but still.) Yesterday I made my final payment on it and now it is mine all mine. I even payed off my six year loan seven months early! I'm so amazing! Now all that's left to do is wait for the title to come in the mail. I think I'm more excited about having it paid off than I am when I actually got the car.

4 comments:

L4GWTW said...

I know how you feel we had both our cars paid off a few years ago and then traded one in and now have a payment again. It is a nice feeling though to know that it is payed for!

Allison said...

You're right, you ARE amazing! Doesn't it seem like a lot of extra money that you'll have every month? Plus, it's a Toyota, so the engine will run forever. YOu did good!

Joe said...

Congrats Leelee! Isn't it a great feeling?

Jill Duncan said...

Congratulations, that is awesome! One less payment each month- that must be nice!