Sunday, November 30, 2008

San Francisco

I posted about a month ago about my sister Lauren running the San Francisco Marathon. Here are some pictures from the trip.

This was down at Fisherman's Warf. Cutest fricken thing I've ever seen. It's a cat sitting on a dog while licking a mouse. Later on we saw the dog walking down the street while the cat and mouse were still laying on top of him!

Lauren and me posing like the statues on Fisherman's Warf.

(Above) Lauren and me on the boat before our tour of the bay. (Below) Pictures from the tour. Golden Gate Bridge/Alcatraz

Lauren about fifteen minutes before the race started.

Lauren at teh half way point.

Lauren and me after she finished.

After Lauren finished the marathon we went back to the hotel and took a nap. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was on the top floor of Macy's. We sat outside and this seagull sat on the ledge begging for food. I thought it was funny so I took a picture.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ummm, hello? I haven't seen those pics yet! Email them to me please!!!! =)