Sunday, November 30, 2008

California Trip

Back in September Russ and I went down to southern California to vist my dad and do all the touristy things.

We started off by going to a Dodger game.






The next day we were able to visit first my uncle, aunt and cousins from my dad's brother (Uncle John, Aunt Cindy, Stacy, Mike, Jill, Amy and all of their families. Then we met up with my cousin Denise (from my mom's side).




The next day we went to the Huntington Beach and then to Dave and Buster's for dinner. We always see comercials for Dave and Buster's but don't have any around us so Russ was really excited.




On Tuesday we went to Disneyland and it was so much fun. A little tip going to Disneyland on a Tuesday toward the end of September = awesome! It was great weather and all the lines were at most a five minute wait.



No comments: