Monday, March 24, 2008

Yay for Surprises!

A month or so ago I heard that the musical Mama Mia was coming to town and got really excited. I was going to get tickets for Heather and I to go as a birthday present to her but they were only in town 3-18 through 3-23 and she was going to Spokane this weekend for Easter. I was pretty bummed because I didn't have anyone else to go with so I knew I wasn't going to see it. That is until Sunday morning Russ gave me two tickets to last nights show as an Easter present! I was so flippin excited!

It wasn't my favorite musical and the second half was a little slow, but it was really fun. It was interesting how they made all the Abba songs fit into the story line so easily. I didn't know Abba even had that many songs. Poor Russ suffered through it all (thank goodness they serve beer before the show and at intermission) and didn't even complain.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I wish I could have gone with you! That would have been a fun girls night out.