So we found out Thursday night that the house was appraised at about $15,000 less than we offered on it which means we can't get approved for a loan for the full amount. Now we have to go back and renegotiate the price with the builder and there is a chance the whole thing could fall through. So lame! Supposedly we should know more about what's going on by Tuesday.
The house is supposed to be done in a few weeks but given all the hullabaloo it looks like we won't be closing until well into October now (if the whole thing doesn't fall through that is). Oh the drama of it all. I'm so over it and can't wait to not be in limbo anymore whatever the outcome may be.
Brene Brown on Boundaries & Empathy
1 year ago