Monday, July 13, 2009

The House

We got a call last week that wood was going to be delivered on Thursday to start building the house. I convinced Russ Thursday night to go up and see how much they had gotten done. They actually did a lot and had the entire floor framed. Everyone kept asking me if I was excited that we had bought a house and I had to admit that I really wasn't. None of it was real yet. Now that they have started I can't wait for it to be done. I think about it night and day. I think I've looked at the floor plan on Regent Homes website a bajillion times to remind myself what it will look like. Russ got an email today to set up an appointment to go over colors and whatnot. I think once we do that it will become really real. Yay for new houses!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay for new houses! Congrats. How fun!

Allison said...

Exciting times! I can't wait to see more as it goes up.